This is going to be the last article (at least last from the year 2022), about Azure Bicep. I have been writing about Azure Bicep since past few weeks. In this article, I have compiled list of few of those articles and some other links, from documentation / GitHub which may be very useful for developers working on Azure Bicep.
Complete Tutorial For Beginners
Below is the list of all articles which I have written as a part of this series. I hope you find this information helpful.
- Getting Started – What is Azure Bicep ?
- Getting Started – Installing the Azure Bicep Tools
- Azure Bicep – Basic structure of a bicep file
- Azure Bicep – Conditional Deployment Examples
- Azure Bicep – Using Existing Resources in Code
- Azure Bicep – How to deploy a bicep file ?
- Azure Bicep – What is a bicep parameter file ?
- Azure Bicep – Deploy using Azure CLI
- Azure Bicep – Understanding the loops
- Azure Bicep – Getting started on Modules
- Azure Bicep – Deploying child resources
- Azure Bicep – Specifying Resource Dependencies
- Azure Bicep – Use Azure Key Vault to Pass Parameter Values
- Azure Bicep – Referring Secrets from Key Vault in Parameter File
- Azure Bicep – A brief overview of Functions
- Azure Bicep – Overview of Deployment Functions
- Azure Bicep – Getting Started with File Functions
- Azure Bicep – New Lines and Multi-Line Strings in Bicep Files
- Azure Bicep – Using the Deployment Script
- Azure Bicep – Getting started with Linter
- Azure Bicep – What is Bicep Configuration File ?
- Azure Bicep – Customize Linter Rules via Bicep Config
- Azure Bicep – Creating private bicep registry
- Azure Bicep – An example of configuration set pattern
- Azure Bicep – Generate Unique Resource Names
- Azure Bicep – How to preview the modifications ?
Public Bicep Repository
There is a public repository of bicep modules. There is a GitHub repository, which contains the source code of all currently available Bicep modules in the Bicep public module registry. It can be helpful to further understand the bicep concepts in detail.
The Bicep Playground enables you to view equivalent ARM template and Bicep files side by side. You can select Sample Template to see both versions. Or, select Decompile to upload your own ARM template and view the equivalent Bicep file.
I hope you find this information helpful. Let me know your thoughts.